Become an AARM Member
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE $200
The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine – AARM is the leading non-profit medical association to support cross disciplinary collaboration and was formed to provide education, clinical research and cutting edge protocols which empower medical providers to more effectively treat their patients and build their practices through the use of herbal, nutritional and bio-identical hormone medicines.
A membership provides the following:
- Journal of Restorative Medicine
- Medical Provider Referral Program
- Eligibility to earn Certification in Restorative Medicine
- Educational Material
- Over 50 Audio files for all 2012 and 2011 conference lectures
JOURNAL OF RESTORATIVE MEDICINE
The Journal of Restorative Medicine is a peer-reviewed medical journal and the official publication of AARM. It presents original and exclusive medical articles on conditions amenable to restorative treatments, such as herbal, nutritional, bio-identical hormone medicine, and lifestyle recommendations. This journal is published annually.
MEDICAL PROVIDER REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Web listing at RestorativeMedicine.org, this website receives 5,000 visits monthly
- E-newsletters distributed monthly to 5,000 AARM subscribers
- Web listing at WilsonsSyndrome.com (for members certified in Restorative Medicines, this website receives 34,000 visits monthly)
- E-newsletters distributed monthly to 15,000 Wilson Syndrome subscribers
- 24 hour call center referral service
- Your listing is customized
- Video option: A web-cam and a few minutes of time is a powerful tool to convey information.
OPTIONAL CERTIFICATION IN RESTORATIVE MEDICINE
Optimizing Body Temperature and Thyroid Function with
Hormones, Botanicals and Nutrition
Each year, 34,000 potential patients visit Restorative Medicine and an affiliate web site or call a 24-hour phone referral system looking for a Certified Provider.
Medical providers can obtain Certification in Restorative Medicine by attending required classes scheduled at the Restorative Medicine Conference. The classes will encompass an evidence-based review of thyroid function including treatment protocols for optimizing thyroid health and using Triiodothyronine and botanical and nutritional medicines to support the thyroid system.
Certification in Restorative Medicine verifies that practitioners have completed the training and have passed an on-line examination. Once certified, practitioners are eligible to participate in our Medical Provider Referral Program.
To qualify for Certification in Restorative Medicine you must meet the following requirements:
- Have one of the following degrees: MD, ND, DO, PA, NP
- Attend required lectures on October 3, 2013 during the Conference Intensive
- Complete and pass the on-line examination within 4 weeks after the conference.
- Maintain certification by taking additional and refresh lectures at pre-conference intensives at our annual conference at least once every three years.
The American Board of Restorative Medicine is a program committee that oversees the certification and maintenance of certification for medical providers in restorative medicine.
Members have complimentary access to audio files of lectures from past Restorative Medicine Conferences.
Please allow one week for your application to be reviewed.
If you prefer to print an application and mail or fax it in, please click here for application
Optional: If you prefer to sign up for a standard membership listing please Click Here.