Poster Guidelines and Specifications – 2013
What are poster presentations?
Poster presentations are a visual presentation of medical or holistic study research produced by researchers, medical students, and physicians who want to share the conclusions or findings of their studies with colleagues. The poster content is derived from an outline or structured abstract revealing the aim, methods, results and conclusion of the study. The posters are peer reviewed to ensure quality data is presented.
Posters and the structured abstracts or outlines are typically used as a basis to write manuscripts for eventual publication in a peer reviewed scientific journal.
Poster Guidelines and Specifications
Abstract Submission Criteria
- The submission criteria is to provide a written 200 words or less structured abstract format with headings such as, background, methods, results and conclusion.
- Submission deadline for the structured abstract is April 1, 2013. Send abstracts at any time prior to the deadline via email email@example.com
- The abstracts chosen for the conference will receive an email confirmation May 1, 2013, to prepare the poster presentation.
Poster Specifications and Guidelines
- AARM will provide the printing for the posters.
- The posters will be displayed on poster stands.
- No posters will be displayed on conference room walls.
- Posters will be continuously on display throughout the conference.
- The award-winning authors will be formally recognized on the AARM website