Certification in T3 Therapy
Optimizing Body Temperature and Thyroid Function with Hormones, Botanicals and Nutrition
Each year, more than 34,000 potential patients visit the AARM website looking for a Certified Provider. Certification in T3 Therapy is an excellent means to build your practice. Medical providers can obtain Certification in T3 Therapy by attending required classes scheduled during the Restorative Medicine Conference Certification Day. In 2016, that will be on Thursday, September 15 at the Sonesta Resort on Hilton Head Island, S.C.
Once certified, practitioners who are AARM members will be listed on a practitioner search function that identifies certified practitioners. This offers the opportunity to share contact information, clinic description and website links to potential patients to help build your practice!
To qualify for Certification in T3 Therapy you must meet the following requirements:
- Attend required lectures at the fall conference.
- Complete and pass the online examination within 4 weeks after the conference.
- Maintain certification by keeping current with updated lectures at pre-conference intensives at our annual conference at least once every three years.
Certification Day Topics
- Sub Laboratory Hypothyroidism & Its Empirical Use of T3
- Dosing of T3
- Etiology of Thyroid Dysfunction & Health Implications
- Treatment of Hypothyroid and Hyperthyroid
- Assessing Thyroid and HPA Dysfunction
Denis Wilson, MD
Pioneering clinician in thyroid management, developer of sustained release T3.
Kent Holtorf, MD
Author and Medical Director of Holtorf Medical Group
T3 Therapy Certification Exam Fee is $150 and is not included in the conference registration fee.
When registering, you will have the option of adding on the certification exam.