Registration Now Open!
The 2020 Sedona Herb Seminar takes place May 14-16, 2020 at the beautiful Sedona Creative Life Center. This is one of the 2 conferences included in the Restorative Medicine Herbal Fellowship program. If you are not part of the Herbal Fellowship program, you can still register for this conference!
- Herbal Medicine for Cardiology
- Immunology and Autoimmune Conditions
Chris Hobbs, PhD, Mary Bove, ND, and Decker Weiss, NMD will be sharing their herbal expertise and extensive clinical experience. They’ll share clinical pearls that they learned through trial and error over the years, helping you get right to the protocols that really work.
Topics covered at the seminar include herbal medicine protocols for Cardiology; Neurology and Neurotransmitters; Gastroenterology; and Immunology and Autoimmune conditions.
This Live activity, 2020 Spring Herb Conference, from 05/14/2020 – 05/16/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 17.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
What you will learn
- Herbs for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular conditions, including hypertension, arrhythmia, and coronary heart disease.
- Herbs to treat metabolic syndrome and control blood sugar levels, to prevent cardiovascular disease and obesity.
- Review of the sympathomedullary pathways (SAM) and the hypothalamic- pituitary- adrenal (HPA) axis.
- Herbal strategies to reduce neuroinflammation, neurodegeneration and balance the neuroimmune system.
- Herb applications for enhancing the gut microbiome, repair leaky gut, and enhance the gut-brain axis.
- Case studies will be presented for all modules.
Herbal Fellowship Program Registrants
Herbal Fellowship program registrants will have access to an intimate RMHF Roundtable Discussion with expert faculty at the Sedona seminar. Bring your toughest cases to get clinical recommendations from clinicians with decades of experience in prescribing herbs.
Modules Covered: Cardiology Module, Gastroenterology Module, Neurology and Neurotransmitters Module, and Immunology and Autoimmune Conditions
If you have a question or problem registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 866-962-2276