Registration Now Open!
Earn up to 17 CME. CME credit approval through AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians).
This Live activity, 2020 Spring Herb Conference, from 05/14/2020 – 05/16/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 17.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
The following organizations accept Prescribed Credits:
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
AARM is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.
If you have a question or problem registering, please email email@example.com or call toll-free 866-962-2276