Registration Now Open!
2 CME Credits
The AAFP has reviewed AARM Spring Neurology Seminar and deemed it acceptable for up to 2.00 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 05/07/2022 to 05/07/2022. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
The following organizations accept Prescribed Credits:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Naturopathic Physicians may earn up to 2 CE Credits.
Chiropractors may earn up to 2 CE credits.
AARM is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.
If you have questions about CME/CE credits, please email email@example.com.
If you have a question or problem registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 866-962-2276