Earn Up to 5 Free CE/CME Credits With Your AARM Membership
When you join AARM, you’ll immediately have access to our online education system, where you can earn up to 5 CE/CME credits by reading articles from the Journal of Restorative Medicine. Only current AARM members have access to these online credits. Here’s how it works.
- Join AARM for US$49 per year. You can sign up anytime by clicking here.
- Once you’ve become a paid member, log in and click on My Account in the upper right corner of the website. Under member benefits of your account summary, you’ll see an item for earning 5 Free CME/CE Credits. Click on that item.
- Start the course and read the JRM articles. When you’ve finished reading an article, click on the View the Lesson Quiz button at the bottom of the article.
- Take the quiz and once you’ve passed, continue to the next article.
- When you’ve completed the articles and passed the quizzes, return to your My Account page and print your certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
This CME activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) thru the Joint Sponsorship of The Association for Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM) and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This Enduring Material activity, Journal of Restorative Medicine 2015, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval begins 10/31/2015. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Other medical professions should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity and in accordance with approved accreditation listed on next page or their licensing board’s acceptance guidelines for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Provided by the Association for Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM)
138 Main Street, Suite 1, Montpelier, VT 05602