Are you inspired to learn the foundations of herbal medicine, but don't know where to start? Finally, there's a modern botanical medicine program designed for busy physicians who want to improve clinical outcomes. Earn up to 60 CME credits in this one-year course, and start anytime!
The Restorative Medicine Herbal Certification program fills an existing gap in botanical medicine education for practitioners whose medical education did not include herbs, designed for MDs, DOs, FNPs, DCs, PAs and more. This unique program builds on your existing clinical experience; expands your proficiency in natural treatments; and offers flexibility to fit into your busy schedule.
Created by AARM, with 16 years of experience as a CME provider, this program is offered as a combination of in-person conferences, online webinars, and on-demand recordings, all designed to accommodate your busy schedule. The entire program can be completed virtually, upon request.
What Attendees are Saying about the Herb Program:
The Herbal Certification from AARM is the perfect complement to my IFM certification.
— L.I., MD
Dr. Bove has a vast knowledge of herbs, excellent clinical experience with great examples, and she looks for the cause of the disease not just using herbs for symptoms. I would love to learn more from her!
— K.B., NP
What You Will Learn
- Drug, herb and nutrient interactions
- Herb safety and contraindications, based on actual clinical experiences, not theoretical research
- How to evaluate herb supplement quality
- Gain confidence in using therapeutic dosing for clinical results
- Eight clinically-oriented modules will apply herbal medicine to the following systems: foundations of herbal medicine; herbs for endocrinology; cardiology and metabolic syndrome; mitochondrial function; neurology and neurotransmitters; immunology; oncology; and gastroenterology.
- Recordings of the entire program
- Registration for two in-person conferences
- Access to the RMHC Roundtable Discussion with expert faculty at both live conferences. Bring your toughest cases to get clinical recommendations from clinicians with decades of experience in prescribing herbs.
- Up to 60 CME
- Over 80 hours of learning
- One year AARM membership
- Final exam
- Framed certificate
Register today and start learning tomorrow!
Rolling admissions allows you to start this program anytime in 2019. The program will take approximately 12 months to complete.
Two conferences are included in the registration fee, and can be completed in person or livestream. Links below.
Convenient payment plans available.
Email Jen@RestorativeMedicine.org or call 866-962-2276.
View full website at RestorativeMedicine.org