Why join AARM?
The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit professional medical association for practitioners who practice Restorative Medicine. The AARM was formed to provide education, clinical research and a platform to share cutting edge protocols which empower physicians to more effectively treat their patients. Through the optional certification program, practitioners can gain practical clinical skills that improve patient outcomes through the use of herbal, nutritional and natural hormone therapy. Becoming an AARM member also builds practices through two patient referral programs.
- Free Find-a-Provider Search Program to build practice
- Eligibility to earn Certification in Restorative Medicine
- Excellent Networking opportunities that will enhance professional development
- Opportunity to communicate with fellow AARM members
- Discounts on all CME events including the annual conference
- Access to Educational Materials, such as the online, comprehensive textbook “Fundamentals of Naturopathic Endocrinology” and “Evidence-Based Approach to Restoring Thyroid Health”
- Over 50 audio files from the 2010 and 2011 conferences
- Journal of Restorative Medicine articles
Annual Membership Fees
- Physicians- Initial fee: $250; Renewal fee: $200
- Professional Affiliates- Initial fee: $200; Renewal fee: $150
- Medical Residents: $100
- Medical Students: $50
*Additional $50 discount on initial membership if also a member of AANP, IFM or ACAM .
Patient Referral program
All members, certified and non-certified, are listed in the patient referral program. Non-certified members are listed with name, location, and contact phone number. Certified members are offered a complimentary enhanced listing with a photo, address, description, email contact and website listing, as seen below.
|Physicians||Eligible for Membership||Eligible for Certification*|
|Medical Doctors (MD)||✔||✔|
|Osteopathic Doctors (DO)||✔||✔|
|Naturopathic Doctors (ND/NMD)**||✔||✔|
|Physician Assistants (PA)||✔||✔|
|Nurse Practitioners (NP)||✔||✔|
|Registered Nurses (RN)||✔|
|Registered Dietitians (RD)||✔|
|Certified Nutritionists (CNS, CCN)||✔|
|Registered Herbalist, (RH(AHG))||✔|
|Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners||✔|
|Acupuncturists (LA c)||✔|
|Medical Students (No listing)||✔|
Medical Provider Listing Program
- Searchable Web listing at RestorativeMedicine.org, this website receives 5,000 visits monthly
- E-newsletters distributed monthly to 5,000 AARM subscribers
- Searchable Web listing at WilsonsSyndrome.com (for members certified in Restorative Medicines, this website receives 34,000 visits monthly)
- E-newsletters distributed monthly to 15,000 Wilson Syndrome subscribers
- 24 hour call center referral service
- Your listing is customized
- Video option: A web-cam and a few minutes of time is a powerful tool to convey information.
Example Listings for Practitioners:
Please allow one week for your application to be reviewed.
If you prefer to print an application and mail or fax it in, please click here for application
Optional: If you prefer to sign up for a standard membership listing please Click Here.