Support Cross-Disciplinary Education by Being a Member
The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit professional medical association for practitioners of Restorative Medicine.
Unlike many professional medical organizations, which are comprised primarily of one type of practitioner, AARM encourages diversity in its membership. Our members are a mix of medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, osteopathic doctors, chiropractic doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, nutritionists, and other allied professionals.
Our members appreciate the true integrative approach we take and the opportunity to share with their medical counterparts at our conferences and other educational events.
You can support this cross-disciplinary learning by becoming an AARM member.
A one-year membership in AARM is only US$49/CA$65 and includes these benefits:
- Listing in an online directory that gets more than 50,000 hits a year from patients looking for Restorative Medicine practitioners.
- Enhanced referral service, connecting patients with questions to Restorative Medicine practitioners in their area.
- Five CE/CME credits for reading Journal of Restorative Medicine articles online. Only AARM members are eligible to receive these online credits (members must pass quizzes to receive credits). Please note: this benefit is temporarily unavailable, but will return by early February.
- 20% discount on all AARM conference registrations and other educational resources.
- Access to members-only sales with deeply-discounted prices.
- Bi-monthly email member newsletter.
Your AARM annual membership will more than pay for itself, through access to potential patient referrals and savings on conference registration and other education!
Join your colleagues in supporting the mission of AARM — and enjoy outstanding member benefits — by becoming a member today.
Membership will renew automatically on your anniversary date, unless cancelled. You will be notified by email of a pending membership renewal and you can cancel the renewal before your credit card is charged.