Support Cross-Disciplinary Integrative Medicine Education by Being a Member
The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit professional medical association for practitioners of Restorative Medicine.
Unlike many professional medical organizations, which are comprised primarily of one type of practitioner, AARM encourages diversity in its membership. Our members are a mix of medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, osteopathic doctors, chiropractic doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, nutritionists, and other allied professionals. Our members appreciate the true integrative approach we take and the opportunity to share with their medical counterparts at our conferences and other educational events.
A one-year membership in AARM is only US$125 and includes these exclusive benefits:
- 20% Discount on all conference events
- Complimentary Conference Recordings of conferences you attend
- CME credits with complimentary webinars throughout the year
- Two complimentary on-demand courses (Oncology and Hormones/Thyroid)
- Your on-line account maintains a record of all CME Certificates
- Your profile will be included in our Practitioner Search tool on restorativemedicine.org.
- Listing in an online directory visited by patients looking for Restorative Medicine practitioners.
Your AARM annual membership will more than pay for itself, through access to potential patient referrals and savings on conference registration and other education! Join your colleagues in supporting the mission of AARM -- and enjoy outstanding member benefits -- by becoming a member today.
Membership will renew automatically on your anniversary date, unless cancelled. You will be notified by email of a pending membership renewal and you can cancel the renewal before your credit card is charged.
When you join AARM, you help to maintain ongoing support for the Journal of Restorative Medicine, These articles are available to you open-sourced. Select articles are indexed in PubMed, which is operated by the National Institute of Health.
If you have any questions, please contact us.