Support Cross-Disciplinary Integrative Medicine Education by Being a Member
The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit professional medical association for practitioners of Restorative Medicine.
Unlike many professional medical organizations, which are comprised primarily of one type of practitioner, AARM encourages diversity in its membership. Our members are a mix of medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, osteopathic doctors, chiropractic doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, nutritionists, and other allied professionals. Our members appreciate the true integrative approach we take and the opportunity to share with their medical counterparts at our conferences and other educational events.
You can support this cross-disciplinary learning by becoming an AARM member.
A one-year membership in AARM is only US$49 and includes these benefits:
- Five CE/CME credits for reading Journal of Restorative Medicine articles online. See below for more details.
- Free access to original botanical medicine and nutrition monographs.
- 20% discount on AARM integrative medicine conference registrations and other educational resources which offer CME.
- Listing in an online directory visited by patients looking for Restorative Medicine practitioners.
Your AARM annual membership will more than pay for itself, through access to potential patient referrals and savings on conference registration and other education! Join your colleagues in supporting the mission of AARM — and enjoy outstanding member benefits — by becoming a member today.
Membership will renew automatically on your anniversary date, unless cancelled. You will be notified by email of a pending membership renewal and you can cancel the renewal before your credit card is charged.
Earn Up to 5 Free CE/CME Credits With Your AARM Membership
When you join AARM, you’ll immediately have access to our online education system, where you can earn up to 5 CE/CME credits by reading articles from the Journal of Restorative Medicine. Only current AARM members have access to these online credits. Here’s how it works.
- Join AARM for US$49 per year. You can sign up anytime by clicking here.
- Once you’ve become a paid member, log in and click on My Account in the upper right corner of the website. Under member benefits of your account summary, you’ll see an item for earning 5 Free CME/CE Credits. Click on that item.
- Start the course and read the JRM articles. When you’ve finished reading an article, click on the View the Lesson Quiz button at the bottom of the article.
- Take the quiz and once you’ve passed, continue to the next article.
- When you’ve completed the articles and passed the quizzes, return to your My Account page and print your certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact us.