The goals of JRM are to:
- Provide health care practitioners with evidence-based articles on CAM therapies and integrative medicine that they can immediately apply in their practices.
- Assist practitioners in taking a comprehensive approach to preventing and treating chronic conditions.
- Inform readers about developing issues and debates in the scientific community.
- Offer CME credits accredited by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) for reading journal articles and passing an online exam.
- Practical information
- NIH Funded Primary Research
- Covers a broad range of clinical issues, with primary focus on hormones, nutritional supplements, and botanical medicines
- Edited by three medical doctors with academic posts and three naturopathic physicians with current or previous academic positions.
- Editorial review board representing a cross-section of disciplines, including medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, researchers, statistician.
The review editors include a cross-disciplinary mixture of conventional medical doctors and naturopathic physicians. Sadeq A. Quraishi, MD is the chief scientific editor who approves all article content. Articles are also reviewed by medical experts in specific fields with research or academic experience. Each article undergoes at least three independent experienced physician reviews. The JRM editor and managing editor assigned to the article then make a final determination of suitability for publication.
JRM is also a member of CrossRef and CrossCheck, initiatives geared toward reference linkage and prevention of professional plagiarism. These efforts preserve the integrity of the content published in JRM.
JRM welcomes the following article types: editorials; original research; evidence based clinical investigations; brief research reports; research review articles; commentaries; case reports; state-of-the-art articles; letters to the editor; and supplementary materials such as video. JRM is open access and there are no author submission fees.
Call for Papers
The editors of JRM invite authors to submit original papers for consideration. Submit papers by email to email@example.com.
JRM is compliant with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Criteria for Recognition and Standards for Commercial Support. The JRM CME Planning Worksheet captures the needs assessment process and is completed in the initial steps of the CME activity planning process. On an annual basis JRM will conduct a comprehensive analysis of its CME program to ensure achievement of its mission and goals. During the annual review of the CME enterprise AARM will thoroughly investigate activities and/or areas of programming in which scores do not meet established benchmark. Feedback from the investigation will be utilized in JRM continuous quality improvement process.
Earn CME with JRM Articles
AARM members are qualified to take online exams that earn complimentary CME credits by reading journal articles. When you join, you will receive a link to read the articles and take related quizzes to earn up to 5 CE/ CME credits. For more information, contact Jen Palmer, ND, AARM communications and education director, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Journal of Restorative Medicine is published online by the Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine, Inc. (AARM). All editorial content is copyrighted by AARM and all rights are reserved. No part of the publication may be reproduced in whole or in part without written permission from AARM. The statements and opinions in JRM are the responsibility of the individual authors. AARM assumes no liability for any information published, and AARM is not liable for any injury or harm to persons or property resulting from statements made or products or services referred to in the articles.