Registration Now Open!
Earn up to 25 CME Credits:
The American Academy of Family Physicians has approved the live conference for up to 15 CME Prescribed credits, and the AARM webinar series 8/24-8/28 for up to 10 CME Prescribed credits.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
The following organizations accept Prescribed Credits:
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
AARM is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.