Registration Now Open!
Join us for the 2020 Toronto Restorative Medicine Regional Conference on Saturday, February 8th in Toronto, Ontario at CCNM. Courses will focus on the Gastrointestinal Tract, the Microbiome, Gut Health, Neurological Disorders, Brain Health, and Cognitive Function.
Advanced Botanical and Nutritional Medicine
- Botanical Therapies for Liver Health, Constipation & Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- The Microbiota and Diet
- Restorative Botanical Medicine Gastroenterology
- Optimizing gut health and gut function
- Neuroprotective Nutrition: Inflammation, Food, and the Brain-gut Axis
- Hiding in Plain Sight: The Critical Role of the Liver in managing Cortisol
- Hiding in plain sight II: Clinical strategies for improving Gut-HPA axis balance
- Mood, Fatigue, Insomnia: A New Model of Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mitochondrial Testing: The Key to Preventing and Reversing Neurological and Cardiovascular Disorders?
- Using Body Intelligence to Treat Chronic Disease Online Recording
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction- the Real Root Cause of Chronic Disease?
Earn Up to 13 CEU Credits
Approved for 6 Category A credits, and online for 6 additional Category A Credits. 1 pharmacology credit is pending for approval by CONO.
If you have a question or problem registering, please email email@example.com or call toll-free 866-962-2276