Registration Now Open!
The 19th Annual Restorative Medicine Conference, to be held online Sept. 9-11, 2021, will feature three days of educational sessions, with two tracks each day. In addition, there will be several recorded presentations made available before the conference that you can watch at your convenience.
On Thursday, Sept. 9, the T3 Certification Track will offer sessions on supporting healthy body temperatures with lifestyle, herbs, nutrients, and thyroid hormone. This track includes lectures by Denis Wilson, MD, and Michaël Friedman, ND. Attendees who participate in all the T3 Certification Track sessions are eligible to later take the T3 Certification Exam (an optional add-on).
The other track on Thursday will be neurology lectures from Heather Zwickey, PhD, and Kevin Spelman, PhD. Both Drs. Zwickey and Spelman will be available for an hour at the end of the day to answer attendees' questions in real time.
On Friday, Sept. 10 and Saturday, Sept. 11, the Peptide/Stem Cell Workshop track will return with new sessions on cutting-edge topics, including:
- Immuno Senescence
- Understanding Senescence and Senolytic Therapy
- Peptides in Athletic Performance
- Controversy in Growth Hormone
- Peptides for Pain
- Nuts and Bolts in Stem Cells
- Application of Stem Cells in Injections and in Immunotherapy
Edwin Lee, MD, and Luis Martinez, MD, will again be giving the lectures in the two-day Peptide/Stem Cell Workshop. If you missed the first Peptide Workshop (held during the 2020 conference), you will be able to view those sessions at your convenience beforehand.
Speakers in the other neurology topics track on Friday and Saturday will include Decker Weiss, NMD, Gerrie Lindeque, MD, and Jaquel Patterson, ND. Recorded lectures from Terry Wahls, MD, will be available to watch at your convenience beforehand.
Conference learning objectives include:
- Describe the role that deficits in cellular chemistry can play in the development and progression of neurodegenerative disorders.
- Evidence based review of underlying causes of neurodegenerative diseases, including neuroinflammation, oxidation and hormone imbalances.
- Identify early signs and symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases in primary care patients.
- Evidence based review of lab tests and other diagnostics to identify underlying causes of individual cases of neurodegenerative disorders.
- Design and implement personalized treatment plans that address deficits in cellular chemistry and other underlying causes of neurodegenerative disorders.
- Present protocols and scientific evidence for the Wahls diet and lifestyle modifications for preventing and treating neurodegenerative diseases.
- A review of the research on molecular pathways and neurotransmitter modulation by botanical medicines and/or their constituents.
- The participant will be able to discuss botanical modulation of neurotransmitters in sleep, anxiety and depressive disorders.
- The participant will be able to cite evidence based details on how botanical medicine can be therapeutically relevant for sleep disorders, anxiety disorders and depression.
- Review of thyroid physiology and the HPA axis.
- Scientific review of hormone pathways.
- Review of the research on the role of iodine in hypothyroidism and subclinical hypothyroidism.
- Review of evidence based botanical medicine for thyroid activity.
- Evidence based review of the role of the microbiome and systemic inflammation.
- Review of research on food allergies, microbiome, and systemic alterations.
- Review factors which damage the microbiome.
- Therapeutic recommendations for optimal microbiome treatments.
- Review the role of neuroinflammation on cognitive function and aging, and steps to reduce inflammation.
- Review the efficacy of individualized programs for reversing cognitive decline based on nutrition and lifestyle adjustments.
Please check this page later for the specific 2021 conference schedule.
All Registrations Now Include a Two For One:
Bring a Colleague for Free!
Certification in T3 Therapy
Each year more than 400,000 people visit an affiliated website to learn more about T3 therapy, and thousands use the practitioner search tool, looking for a Certified Practitioner. Certification in T3 Therapy is an excellent means to build your practice.