Become Certified In T3 Therapy: Optimize Body Temperature and Thyroid Function with Hormones, Botanicals, Nutrition, and Lifestyle
Each year, thousands of potential patients visit the AARM website looking for a provider certified in T3 therapy. Certification in T3 therapy is an excellent means to help your patients and build your practice. Medical providers can obtain certification in T3 therapy by attending required classes scheduled at the Restorative Medicine Conference. The next opportunity is at the 19th Annual Restorative Medicine Conference , September 9-11, 2021.
The T3 certification track provides:
- Evidence-based review of low body temperature and associated symptoms
- Treatment protocols for optimizing thyroid health and body temperatures
- Protocols for triiodothyronine (T3), botanicals, nutrition, and lifestyle to support the thyroid system
The speakers are experienced clinicians and experts in thyroid physiology. Certification in T3 therapy verifies that practitioners have completed the training and have passed an examination. Learn more about treating low body temperature syndrome in this recording by Dr. Denis Wilson.
Read about hypothyroidism and low body temperature caused by poor peripheral thyroid hormone conversion in this peer-reviewed article authored by Dr. Kent Holtorf, published in the Journal of Restorative Medicine.
To qualify for certification in T3 therapy you must meet the following requirements:
- Attend the required T3 lectures at an AARM conference
- Complete and pass the certification examination at the conference or within 4 weeks of attending a conference
- Maintain certification by keeping current with updated lectures at an AARM conference at least once every three years
Medical providers that pass the exam and meet all of the requirements above will receive a downloadable certificate in their account.
In the video below, Dr. Wilson discusses Wilson's Temperature Syndrome and Certification in T3 Therapy.