Become Certified In T3 Therapy: Optimize Body Temperature and Thyroid Function with Hormones, Botanicals and Nutrition
Each year, 50,000 potential patients visit the AARM website looking for a provider certified in T3 therapy. Certification in T3 therapy is an elective option for AARM members and is an excellent means to build your practice. Medical providers can obtain certification in T3 therapy by attending required classes scheduled at the Annual International Restorative Medicine Conference. The next opportunity is at the 16th Annual International Restorative Medicine Conference, in Burlington, VT on the preconference day, September 27, 2018.
The T3 certification track provides:
- Evidence-based review of low body temperature and associated symptoms
- Treatment protocols for optimizing thyroid health and body temperatures
- Protocols for triiodothyronine (T3), botanicals, and nutritional medicines to support the thyroid system
The speakers are experienced clinicians and experts in thyroid physiology. Certification in T3 therapy verifies that practitioners have completed the training and have passed an examination.
To qualify for certification in T3 therapy you must meet the following requirements:
- Attend the required T3 lectures at an AARM conference
- Complete and pass the certification examination at the conference or within 4 weeks of attending a conference
- Maintain certification by keeping current with updated lectures at an AARM conference at least once every three years
Medical providers that pass the exam and meet all of the requirements above will be emailed a certificate. You will need to be a member of AARM to be part of our referral program and be listed as a provider with certification in T3 therapy on restorativemedicine.org.