The 2023 Annual Restorative Medicine conference has ended.
As our understanding of the biological basis of aging and longevity advances, integrative healthcare professionals are poised to offer therapies to patients seeking to extend their healthspan.
At the 2023 Restorative Medicine Conference, we will explore innovative methods that target age-related diseases and hallmarks of aging to delay or prevent various medical conditions - even potentially reversing signs associated with chronological aging.
Join us as we dive into how modern science can be harnessed for optimal healthy longevity and unlock its full potential in clinical practice.
In-Person or Virtual Attendance – Your Choice!
AARM is pleased to present a hybrid two-day conference packed with continuing education courses, plus one complimentary day of engaging Clinical Pearls Discussion Groups, sponsored by Restorative Formulations.
Maximize your experience by selecting either the cozy 200-person event that fosters a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, or participate virtually from the comfort of home with unrestricted access to the entire 3-day conference. Both options offer 15 CME, including access to 9 CME courses available on demand after the conference.
Day 3 is a less formal, optional, non-CME day of engaging panel discussions with leading clinicians who will share compelling clinical case studies and treatment protocols. Each session will include a review of the MOA of key natural ingredients, with time reserved for audience participation throughout.
Innovative Approaches You'll Learn From Expert Speakers
- Prevent and treat chronic diseases of aging to support healthy longevity
- Understand the significance of cell senescence and how to manage it with senolytics
- Protocols to manage blood sugar and prevent aging glycation actions
- Understand mechanisms that compromise testosterone production and
- Protocol for reversing andropause
- Review dietary approaches to prevent insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome
- Improve insulin sensitivity in senior patients to support healthy longevity and preserve cognition.
- Using herbal adaptogens to calm the stress response as a preventative tool to reduce the risk of age-related diseases.
- How to support cerebrovascular circulation, implications for anhedonia and longevity
- How to reverse age-related cardiovascular system changes using healthy lifestyle habits
- Explore the science of early life stress on adult health challenges and the role of mind-body medicine in the formation of resilience.
- Evidenced review of pharmacology and lifestyle factors including diet, exercise hydration and breathing techniques on mitochondrial function.
- Understand the pathophysiology of addiction
- Review practical guidelines in tapering based on current research alcohol and benzodiazepine
- Discuss evidence-based approaches to long covid management, including LDN
In Person 3-Day Event
(Early Eagle Pricing Ends August 1)
Includes morning coffee, two daily snack breaks with healthy, locally-sourced bites, and evening cocktails.
Full-Access Virtual Event
(Early Eagle Pricing Ends August 1)
Learn from the comfort of home!
Both registration options include:
- Live Conference & Conference Recordings
- Additional CME Recordings
- 15 CME Total & CME Certificate
- 20% Discount for AARM Members
The conference will be hosted at the Main Street Landing in Burlington, VT on the waterfront overlooking beautiful Lake Champlain. It’s conveniently located downtown near galleries, restaurants and shops. It’s an environmentally-sustainable complex that has a mission to promote ecological integrity, economic security, empowerment and responsibility, and social well-being. more info
Expand Your Practice With New Clinical Skills
Earn 15 CME Credits
The American Academy of Family Physicians has approved the live conference for up to 6 CME Credits, and the on demand recordings until 10/21/2023 for up to 9 CME Credits.
All 15 CME credits are included with the annual conference registration.