We’ve designed the Integrative Neurology Fellowship to be a one-year program that you can complete without taking time away from your practice. The fellowship features more than 90 hours of content, including recorded lectures from leading Restorative Medicine practitioners that you can watch on your own schedule.
Also included in the fellowship are registration for the online Spring Neurology Seminar, and the annual Restorative Medicine Conference, which you can attend either in-person or online.
Each month there are live Clinical Pearls and Case Study Review webinars along with mentorship where you can ask questions and learn about real cases from our experienced faculty.
With the growing number of people affected by Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and other neurodegenerative conditions, more patients are seeking treatments that can stop and reverse neurological losses. You can help your existing patients and attract new patients by becoming an AARM Integrative Neurology Fellow.
More Than Just Modules
Your enrollment includes registration for the Spring Neurology Seminar ($400 value)!
AARM Neurology Fellowship Certification Includes
What You Will Learn
By enrolling in the AARM Integrative Neurology Fellowship, you will learn about:
- Underlying pathology of neurological conditions
- Using biomarkers through imaging
- How to identify neurodegenerative causes and stop losses
- Keeping neurons alive
- Neuro-regenerative strategies
- How and when to use peptides
- Pros and cons of stem cell treatments
- Protocols for treating neurological conditions
- Recommended pharmaceutical and botanical medicines
Register / Pricing
Tuition fee includes
- Registration for the 2023 Spring Neurology Seminar
- Twelve live webinars
- Access to 60 hours of on-demand lecture recordings
- Up to 35 CME credits (total of 90 hours of learning)
- Registration for the 2023 Annual Restorative Medicine Conference (Virtual)
- Presentation slides and handouts used by the faculty during the classes
- Certificate for your office
- Canceling 1 – 30 days of registering: Amount paid will be refunded minus $100 cancellation fee.
- Canceling 1 – 30 days of registering and after attending on-site or live stream event: $900 will be refunded.
- Canceling after 30 days of registering: No refund, registration can be applied for future sessions.
- All cancellation requests must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.