Earn up to 60 CME
Participants must earn a minimum of 55 CME (out of 60) to complete certification. All courses must be completed regardless of qualifying for CME credit. If a live webinar is missed, it is required to listen to the recorded version, however it will not be eligible for CME credit.
An additional 20 hours of non-credit, on-demand courses must be completed, and students must pass related quizzes with > 75%.
CME Hours Itemized by Event:
- 2019 Spring Herb Conference in Miami, 3 days = 17 CME
- 2019 Annual Restorative Medicine Conference in San Diego, 4 days = 22 CME (12 CME credits for herbal courses plus 10 CME credits for remainder of conference courses)
- Live Online Webinars= 16 CME
- Read Journal of Restorative Medicine Articles= 5 CME
- Required On- Demand Recordings = 20 hours**
This Live activity, 2019 Spring Herb Conference, from 05/14/2019 – 05/16/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 17.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**On-demand recordings & quizzes are required to earn certification, however are not eligible for CME credits.