The Endocrinology Module consists of 7.5 hours of presentations. It includes the following Lessons: Thyroid Disorders (3.75 hours) and Adrenal Disorders (3.75 hours).
- 1.75 hours of recorded presentations can be completed at your convenience: Botanical Medicines for Thyroid Disease, by Kevin Spelman, PhD & Overcoming Thyroid Disorders, by David Brownstein, MD.
- Two hours of thyroid topics will be completed in a webinar, with Dr. Weiss.
The following presentation is optional:
- Iodine: Does it Cause/Worsen or Treat/Prevent Autoimmune Thyroid disorders? -- 1 hour (David Brownstein, MD)
3.75 hours total
- Two hours of adrenal topics will be completed in a webinar: Restorative Medicine Herbs for Adrenal Health, by Tieraona Low Dog, MD.
- 1.75 hours of recorded presentations are required to be completed at your convenience: Adaptogenic Herbs and Nutritional Treatments for Restoring Optimal Adrenal Performance, by Eugene Zampieron, ND & Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief, by David Winston, RH(AHG)