The Neurology and Neurotransmitters Module consists of presentations that total 6 hours.
Four hours of the Neurology and Neurotransmitters Module will be completed at the 2019 Spring Herb Seminar:
- Restorative Medicine Herbs for Neurodegenerative Diseases and Neurotransmitters- 4 hours (Lindrooth, DC)
The following presentations are recorded webinars which can be listened to at the convenience of the student after the 2019 Spring Herb Conference. Students must complete 2 the following recordings and pass the related quiz with 75% or better:
- Botanical Modulation of Neurotransmitters — 1 hour (Spelman, PhD)
- Marijuana for Pain and Inflammation –- 1 hour (Woytowicz, MD)
- Neuroendocrine Modulation — 1 hour (Stansbury, ND)
- A Restorative Medicine Approach to Modify Disease Progression of Multiple Sclerosis– 1 hour (Friedman, ND)