The Neurology and Neurotransmitters Module consists of presentations that total 4.75 hours.
2.75 hours of the Neurology and Neurotransmitters Module will be completed at the Spring Herb Seminar:
- Restorative Medicine Herbs for Clinical Neurology -- 2.75 hours (Bove; Weiss)
The following presentations are recorded webinars which can be listened to at the convenience of the student after the Spring Herb Conference. Students must complete 2 the following recordings and pass the related quiz with 75% or better:
- Botanical Modulation of Neurotransmitters -- 1 hour (Spelman, PhD)
- Marijuana for Pain and Inflammation –- 1 hour (Woytowicz, MD)
- Neuroendocrine Modulation -- 1 hour (Stansbury, ND)
- A Restorative Medicine Approach to Modify Disease Progression of Multiple Sclerosis-- 1 hour (Friedman, ND)